I. Processing of personal data
- The Seller shall be the controller of the Customer personal data within the meaning of the Polish Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data, that is the company Just and Gal sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-945), Świętego Bonifacego 92/15, entered in Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000395480, NIP: 5213615886, with a capital of 5000 PLN.
- Personal data shall be collected with the purpose of:
- opening and providing a customer account for the Online Shop
- placing and executing orders at the Online Shop
- subscribing for the Newsletter
- filing complaints
- refunds in case of contract rescission.
- Personal data delivered to the Seller are submitted freely, provided, however, that non-submission of data set out in the Regulations in the process of Registration shall prevent Registration and establishment of the Customer Account and placing orders in the Online Shop.
- Required personal data shall include name, surname, email address, and in the case of placing an order also an address for the delivery, a phone number, the data of the recipient and invoice data as well a bank account number.
- Additional data may be collected from the user’s Internet browser, such as: IP address, browser type, date and time of visiting the shop website, the URL of the website that redirected to the Online Shop, the URL of the website to which users are redirected by clicking links on the website. The data will be collected with the purpose of improving the service, statistical analysis and adjusting the Online Shop to the customer’s preferences.
- The Customer shall have the right of access to the content of the personal data, the right to correct and remove it and demand to stop its processing.
- An account deletion request may be submitted to email@example.com, whereby the account shall be deleted within 14 days of the date of submission.
- The customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter by clicking a link included in every message issued as part of the Newsletter.
- In case of placing an order at the Online Shop and for the purpose of its execution, personal data may be transferred to PayPro A. with its registered office in Poznan, R2G Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw and its cooperating postal service operators.
II. Security regulations
- Personal data collected by the Online Shop shall be processed according to the Polish Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Access to personal data of the customer shall be granted to authorized parties and others, to whom such access has been granted by law or by the customer’s consent.
- The Online Shop ensures personal data security by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures, with the purpose of avoiding unauthorized processing of the data or losses or damage thereof. We shall act with due diligence to ensure secure storage of the data, as well as that the data is not stored longer than necessary or forward without appropriate security measures. Data given in the form by Customer are encrypted using HTTPS protocol and in accordance with certificate issued by…….
- The Online Shop shall not issue any correspondence with requests for login data, especially the Customer’s password. Passwords are stored in encrypted form, which renders its decoding impossible. For security reasons, it is important to:
- Choose an 8-character password difficult to guess for third parties. It is recommended to use characters including numbers and upper- and lower-case letters.
- Log out of the Website after a session (for example after a purchase). Logging out of the Website is performed by clicking “Log out” in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Not reveal the password to third parties.
- Use antivirus software and perform scans regularly
- Only access the Website and the Online Shop using trusted devices.
III. Technical information
- The Online Shop uses text files stored on the end device of the user visiting the Website (“cookies”). Many Web browsers accept cookies by default. The Customer is free to accept cookies or not, and change browser settings to block or inform about such files at any given time. However, the exclusion of cookies may cause inconvenience or prevent the use of the Shop Website. Storing cookies on the device makes possible storing login data, products added to cart, adjusting the contents of the website to the Customer’s interests. Cookies allow for collecting statistical data which helps develop the Online Shop according to the Customers’ preferences. The mechanism of cookies is safe for the Customers’ devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses and other types of malware to access the customers’ devices in this way.
- The Online Shop uses two types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the device until the user log out of the website or closes the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the end device for the time specified in the parameters of those files or until the user deletes them.
- The Seller applies a mechanism of cookies for statistical purposes and to provide highest quality service, in particular to secure transactions with the Online Shop and verify the user, as well as for functional and statistical purposes by collecting information about the usage of the Online Shop.